Building android app with Cloudmake fails

Jump to solution
07-07-2017 09:46 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all,

I am trying to build an Android app using CloudMake, but it fails due to the certificate file I'm using.

I followed the instructions here to create the keystore file:

Sign your app—AppStudio for ArcGIS | ArcGIS 

but get the following error message:

No key.store and key.alias properties found in build.properties.
jarsigner command failed.
jarsigner error: java.lang.RuntimeException: keystore load: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect

Any ideas what could be causing this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
StephenQuan1
Esri Contributor

Hi Paul,

There were some issues with the Cloud Make service causing some downtime Saturday afternoon and Sunday. I've identified and rectified all the issues. Can you please try again?

Stephen

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

So, after a bit of thinking, it seems that it didn't like a particular character in the password. Changed the password and the build seems to work.

I did some searching but couldn't find any info on the web about password character requirements - if anyone knows of any then perhaps add a comment here for future reference....

0 Kudos
hishamshrideh1
New Contributor

Hello Paul ,

Also I'm try to build my app using cloud build , and I get message build failed -internal server error 401 .

Do you have same problem ?

Please any one advise us

Thank you

0 Kudos
StephenQuan1
Esri Contributor

Hi Paul,

There were some issues with the Cloud Make service causing some downtime Saturday afternoon and Sunday. I've identified and rectified all the issues. Can you please try again?

Stephen

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Stephen

I'm not having issues anymore - I'm not sure if my problem was related to the server issues or not. As mentioned above, I suspect my issue was due to password requirements.

Cheers,

-Paul

0 Kudos