AppStudio Offline Editing

Jump to solution
02-04-2019 11:24 AM
JenniferLink2
New Contributor

Hello,

I am new to AppStudio and would like to find some code that illustrates how to take a feature service offline, make some edits, and sync it back up to an ArcGIS Online organizational account. I have searched the sample AppStudio apps but so far have not found any code as a part of these samples. Any advice as to where I can find AppStudio offline editing sample code?

Thank you!

Jen

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Jen, 

How about this sample from ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt‌, QML sample, Edit and sync features—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt | ArcGIS for Developers ? I think this sample does exactly what you are looking for. 

Except when importing that sample into AppStudio project, you need to replace the following

• The "import Esri.ArcGISExtras" with "import ArcGIS.AppFramework 1.0"
  • "System.xxx" with "AppFramework.xxx" , for example, "System.displayScaleFactor" to "AppFramework.displayScaleFactor"
  • The path "qrc:/xxx/xxx" to just "xxx/xxx" 

Thank you,

Erwin

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Jen, 

How about this sample from ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt‌, QML sample, Edit and sync features—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt | ArcGIS for Developers ? I think this sample does exactly what you are looking for. 

Except when importing that sample into AppStudio project, you need to replace the following

• The "import Esri.ArcGISExtras" with "import ArcGIS.AppFramework 1.0"
  • "System.xxx" with "AppFramework.xxx" , for example, "System.displayScaleFactor" to "AppFramework.displayScaleFactor"
  • The path "qrc:/xxx/xxx" to just "xxx/xxx" 

Thank you,

Erwin

MonikaLucas
New Contributor III

Hi Erwin,

That is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for your help!

Jen

0 Kudos