App Studio for ArcGIS (Desktop Edition) deploy Issue

Jump to solution
02-02-2016 08:43 PM
KelseyHood_Cattaneo
New Contributor II

Hi,

I have customized my app on App Studio for ArcGIS (Desktop Edition),now i want to deploy (made .apk file for mobile) when i upload it,it's gave  following error.

Screen shot is also attached.

---------------------------

Your ArcGIS Organizational account is not provisioned with an App Studio for ArcGIS Standard license. You can continue using App Studio for ArcGIS Desktop Edition but features included in the Standard level will not be available.

---------------------------

Please help me OR suggest me any other solution so-that i can deploy it on Android or IOS phone.

Thanks,

TASADDUQ HUSSAIN

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KelseyHood_Cattaneo
New Contributor II
0 Kudos
5 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Please check the capabilities of AppStudio Basic and Standard?

Frequently asked questions—AppStudio for ArcGIS (Desktop Edition) | ArcGIS

What is the difference between AppStudio for ArcGIS Basic and AppStudio for ArcGIS Standard?

AppStudio for ArcGIS Basic allows you to create apps through configurable app templates included with AppStudio for ArcGIS and publish the apps in app stores. AppStudio for ArcGIS Standard gives you additional capabilities to build your own native apps and distribute them within your enterprise.

To use AppStudio for ArcGIS Standard, a licensed subscription is needed and must be managed by an ArcGIS Online administrator. All members of the organization can access AppStudio for ArcGIS Basic from http://appstudio.arcgis.com. Additional functionality that comes with Standard is available in the AppStudio for ArcGIS Desktop Edition, which can be downloaded from http://appstudio.arcgis.com. Standard functionality is locked in AppStudio for ArcGIS Desktop Edition unless the ArcGIS account has been configured with an AppStudio for ArcGIS Standard license and the user is signed in with that account.

Think Location
0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor
KelseyHood_Cattaneo
New Contributor II

Thanks for replay.

Can i use any trail version of ArcGIS online organizational account with standard license?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Yes. If you obtain a trial account of arcgis.com (60 days), you could get access to Appstudio for Desktop Standard.

You will need to configure the license for Appstudio to the respective named user.

Manage licenses—ArcGIS Online Help | ArcGIS

Think Location
KelseyHood_Cattaneo
New Contributor II

Thanks  jayanta.poddar

It's Worked....

0 Kudos