Android AAB Cloud Make/Appfactory Failing for Map Viewer Template and others

12-24-2021 10:44 AM
RayCorson2
New Contributor

Using the latest version of appstudio (5.2.133) and Map Viewer Template, Android AAB file generation fails.  APK's seem to work fine, but with Google Play's recent requirement for AAB, this is preventing publishing an application.

I have tried this with a unmodified Map Viewer Template, so to make sure it does not have to do with any settings or code changes.  I have also tried this from two separate windows machines, both with the same issue.

I tested Quick Report and the build and the first time it would just hang, the second time it produced the same error as the Map Template.  There seems to be some general problem with appfactory.

Below is a portion of the build status details from the Map Viewer Template...

../../Project/NetworkingPrivate.h:39:17: warning: 'QNetworkConfiguration' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations] /home/appfactory/Qt5.15.6/5.15.6/android/include/QtNetwork/qnetworkconfiguration.h:62:7: note: 'QNetworkConfiguration' has been explicitly marked deprecated here /home/appfactory/Qt5.15.6/5.15.6/android/include/QtNetwork/qtnetworkglobal.h:65:41: note: expanded from macro 'QT_DEPRECATED_BEARER_MANAGEMENT' /home/appfactory/Qt5.15.6/5.15.6/android/include/QtCore/qglobal.h:375:45: note: expanded from macro 'QT_DEPRECATED_VERSION_5_15' /home/appfactory/Qt5.15.6/5.15.6/android/include/QtCore/qglobal.h:292:25

3 Replies
TrevorFrame
Esri Contributor

Hello @RayCorson2,

We are aware of an issue with Cloud Making AAB files and are working towards a resolution. We expect to have a fix the first week of January 2022. We will keep you updated if the fix is available any sooner. 

Best regards,

Trevor

MilanMogar
New Contributor

thank you

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
TrevorFrame
Esri Contributor

Hi @RayCorson2,

The issue has now been resolved and you should be able to use cloud make to build AAB files. 

Best,

Trevor

0 Kudos