After submit app kicks-out

Jump to solution
09-21-2017 07:51 AM
JoseBarrero3
New Contributor II

Each time I submit a quick report, the application kicks me out. On the previous version it did not happen. Some body can tell me what is wrong. Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
nakulmanocha
Esri Regular Contributor

The second issue has been fixed and pushed to the template. Please create a new quick report from the desktop or website to get the fix.

View solution in original post

10 Replies
nakulmanocha
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jose,

We need more information. What does it mean it "application kicks you out"? Does it crash or logs you out in case of secured service?

What version of Template application are you using?

What platform are you running the app?

Any screenshots?

How can we reproduce the issue?

Thanks,

Nakul

0 Kudos
JoseBarrero3
New Contributor II

Hi Nakul,

Once I submit the report it goes successful, 'til here it is ok. But immediately it logs out the application. So, for the next report I have to start over the application.

Thank you for your quick response, Nakul.

0 Kudos
nakulmanocha
Esri Regular Contributor

Current workflow is that after the successful submission, it is expected to go back to the first page (landing page)

After the above page, the next page is the following page.

Are you seeing something different?

Nakul

0 Kudos
JoseBarrero3
New Contributor II

My report submit successful, but doesn't go like the 2nd image you show above. It takes me completely out to the initial tablet screen. In other words I need to start over again AppStudio for the next report, touching AppStudio icon.

One more issue: As my report has 20 rows to fill up, and all of them have domains; then, once I select the answer on the upper rows and keep scrolling down answering the rest; then I scroll up and find out that the upper rows were restored to their default values. 

Let me know what to do.

Thank you, Nakul

Jose

0 Kudos
nakulmanocha
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jose,

That's weird.

1) Could you please tell me what version of QuickReport you are using? 

2) Does it happen inside the AppStudio Player only? If yes whats the version of Player? have you tried on the build app?

3) What platform you are using?

4) Can you please share your feature service url with me?

Thanks,

Nakul

0 Kudos
JoseBarrero3
New Contributor II

Yes. I am using the latest AppStudio platform. I sign in with my developer credentials into appstudio.arcgis.com. And the feature service I am using is: Layer: CatchBasin2017 (ID: 0) . It happens using the Player AppStudio and also building the app for android.

0 Kudos
nakulmanocha
Esri Regular Contributor

Ok I tested on my end.  You have mentioned two issues

1) First issue - I am not able to reproduce. Everytime I submit the report it takes it back to the landing page and then I can start a new report. It doesn't close the app (crash). I am able to submit 5 reports in the row.

2) Second issue - "As my report has 20 rows to fill up, and all of them have domains; then, once I select the answer on the upper rows and keep scrolling down answering the rest; then I scroll up and find out that the upper rows were restored to their default values. "

Yes I am able to reproduce this one. We are working to fix this one. If you would like you can go ahead and log a tech support issue for second issue (tracking purpose of bug) and you may wanna get troubleshooted why you are having the first issue.

Thanks 

Nakul

0 Kudos
nakulmanocha
Esri Regular Contributor

The second issue has been fixed and pushed to the template. Please create a new quick report from the desktop or website to get the fix.

JoseBarrero3
New Contributor II

Thanks Nakul. But let me know what was the error. What have you done to fix it. If am I doing something wrong on the enterprise geodatabase?

Thank you

Jose

0 Kudos