We are excited to announce that ArcGIS AppStudio 4.3 is now available as a public beta. Downloads are available through the Early Adopter Community. We encourage you to experience the new features and enhancements (and report bugs) by participating in the beta program. Your feedback will help us greatly improve AppStudio and deliver a stable, high-performance product to everyone for the final release.
Get your apps ready for Google Play requirements
Starting August 3rd, 2020, new apps submitted to the Google Play Store must target Android 10 (API level 29), and by November 2nd, 2020, all apps that are updated must target at least Android 10 (API level 29). We have made significant changes to AppStudio Desktop, Player, AppFramework, and templates to make sure your AppStudio apps will meet Google Play’s target API level requirement. Review this blog post to learn more details about the changes for Android 10. We highly encourage you to download the AppStudio 4.3 beta from the Early Adopter Community and test your app to make sure it continues to work well on Android 10 devices.
This release also rolls out many exciting new features and enhancements. Highlights of the beta release include:
Review this documentation in the Early Adopter Community to see a comprehensive list of new features, enhancements, and bug fixes.
The beta program is open to anyone – join the Early Adopter Community today to gain access to the latest version of ArcGIS AppStudio 4.3 Beta.
You are now all set to start testing the AppStudio 4.3 Beta!
Your feedback is much appreciated and will help us to improve the final release of ArcGIS AppStudio 4.3. For bugs or other issues you may find, please submit a bug report or email us at email@example.com.
The ArcGIS AppStudio 4.3 final release is scheduled for late August. We want to thank everyone who contributes to this release in advance, and we wish you happy testing!
Learn more about AppStudio:
- Find AppStudio contents at 2020 Esri User Conference.
- New to AppStudio? Check out this website to learn more about what ArcGIS AppStudio can do to you and your organization.
- Check out our recent workshop recordings to get started with creating native apps using AppStudio.
- Let us know about your creations built using AppStudio to be featured in AppStudio Showcase Gallery.
- Provide your ideas and suggestions to us on ArcGIS Ideas site.
- Follow us on Twitter @ArcGISAppStudio to keep up-to-date on the latest information.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.