We are excited to announce the release of ArcGIS AppStudio Version 5.3. This release rolls out many new features and enhancements to help you and your team create rich experiences in building and distributing cross-platform native apps. Read this blog to learn more.
Bug fixes and enhancements:
|BUG-000145623||The Quick Report template was crashing when entering text in a multi-lined text field on iOS devices.|
|BUG-000146297||When using the Attachment Viewer template, layers with attachments that had a ObjectID titled something other than ‘OBJECTID’ caused loading issues.|
|BUG-000143656||Unable to download offline map areas from Portal for ArcGIS using the Map Viewer template.|
Learn more about AppStudio:
- New to AppStudio? Check out this website to learn more about what ArcGIS AppStudio can do for you and your organization.
- Check out our recent workshop recordings to get started with creating native apps using AppStudio.
- Let us know about your creations built using AppStudio to be featured in AppStudio Showcase Gallery.
- Provide your ideas and suggestions to us on the ArcGIS Ideas site.
- Follow us on Twitter @ArcGISAppStudio to keep up-to-date on the latest information.
- The AppStudio team periodically hosts workshops and webinars; please sign up for the AppStudio newsletter if you are interested in information regarding AppStudio events.