Select to view content in your preferred language

Property does not exist in System.Windows.Interactivity

07-07-2010 11:24 PM
AnandUpadhya
Emerging Contributor
The property 'Triggers' does not exist on the type 'Button' in the XML namespace 'clr-namespace:System.Windows.Interactivity; assembly=System.Windows.Interactivity'.

I keep getting this error if i refer to this dll. I am using the latest version of ArcGIS Sliverlight API + Silverlight 4 Toolkit April 2010 + Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2010 + Blend SDK

System.Windows.Interactivity
Runtime Version v2.0.50727
Version 4.0.5.0
0 Kudos
3 Replies
dotMorten_esri
Esri Notable Contributor
This usually happens when you have a mix of assembly and runtime versions. Ie one assembly built against one version, and your project referencing a different one.
Do you also get this issue if you use one of the templates? If not, what's the difference between the two?
0 Kudos
AnandUpadhya
Emerging Contributor
Thanks. I added the references again and using the full Visual Studio 2010. It's somehow working now.
0 Kudos
ShaningYu
Honored Contributor
SharpGIS:  I got this problem also.  In my new CPU, the previous compiled SL 4 projects in VS 2010 crash and got several dozens of errors.  I have also realized that it would be version conflict issue.  I tried remove some dlls and then added again, but no help at all.  Could you provide your advice how to handle it?   Thanks.
0 Kudos