Want to create a horizontal bar chart with static data 1000 and 500 using python script in arcgis pro tool

11-20-2017 08:43 AM
RajeshBoddeda
New Contributor

I need to display 2 horizontal bars with value 1000 and 500 using python script in arcGIS PRO toolbox. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

And do you want to use the builtin graphing engine or do you want to use MatPlotLib?

Do you have a sketch of what you need and perhaps why you might need it and its purpose?  There are a variety of graphing engines that are available in Pro.... some are better suited to certain tasks that others.

RajeshBoddeda
New Contributor

Thanks Dan. I want to use graph as out parameter of a tool and want to display in ArcGIS online along with other data parameters as a gp service.

I used MatPlotLib but its opening as a separate window. I want use pro supported python modul or which ever is easier.

Please find attached.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

matplotlib is a python supported module (as is Seaborn and Orange both supplied with the anaconda distribution).... 

This is first mention of ArcGIS Online.  That is not ArcGIS Pro, so all bets are off.  I have no clue if they use a graphing engine but I would venture, nothing that is builtin to the ArcGIS Pro distribution of python and its peripheral python graphing engines... maybe its builtin graphing? but I don't use it at all

0 Kudos