upsert from spatially enabled dataframe

Jump to solution
10-30-2020 12:03 AM
IanHamilton2
New Contributor III

I am using the ArcGIS Python API from ArcPro.

I would like to upsert features from a spatially enabled data frame to my existing feature service on PORTAL.The data data is originally a csv which needs to be reformatted somewhat, I then want to upsert the cleaned spatially enabled dataframe to my existing hosted feature service ( the schema's are the same)

Is this possible? I have searched but can't find a code snippet.

Alternative what would be an alternative which would follow my workflow.

Regards,

Ian

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MehdiPira1
Esri Contributor

Hi Ian Hamilton‌,

Yes, it’s possible.

The following link provides a comprehensive guide about how to publish a CSV file and update/append new features to an existing hosted feature layer from a CSV.

Updating features in a feature layer | ArcGIS for Developers 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please mark as helpful if you find it helpful. If it answered your question please mark it as answered.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MehdiPira1
Esri Contributor

Hi Ian Hamilton‌,

Yes, it’s possible.

The following link provides a comprehensive guide about how to publish a CSV file and update/append new features to an existing hosted feature layer from a CSV.

Updating features in a feature layer | ArcGIS for Developers 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please mark as helpful if you find it helpful. If it answered your question please mark it as answered.