"Parameters are not valid" error while running deep Learning models via arcgis rest api

4 weeks ago
AviralPadlia
New Contributor

Hi,

I'm reaching out because I'm encountering an issue while working with ArcGIS Deep Learning models via the REST APIs.

Specifically, I'm having trouble with the parameter configurations for models like:

• Classify Pixels Using Deep Learning: {Road Extraction North America, Parkinglot Classification USA}
  • Detect Objects Using Deep Learning: {Road Extraction Global, Agricultural Field Delineation, TextSAM}

Despite following the documentation closely and ensuring that parameters are formatted correctly, I consistently receive an error indicating that the parameters are not valid.

Here are some sample parameter configurations I've attempted:

• TextSAM Model:

inputRaster = {"url": ""}

outputObjects = {"serviceProperties":{"name":"DetectedCars"}}

model = {"itemId": ""}

modelArguments = { "text_prompt": "car", "padding": "256", "batch_size": 4, "box_threshold": 0.2, "text_threshold": 0.2, "box_nms_thresh": 0.7 }

runNMS = true

confidenceScoreField = Confidence

classValueField = Class

maxOverlapRatio = 0.1

processAllRasterItems = false

• Road Extraction North America:

inputRaster = {"url":""}

outputClassifiedRaster = {"serviceProperties":{"name":"tsetest_road_Extract"},"itemProperties":{"description":"Output generated from running the Classify Pixels Using Deep Learning analysis tool.","snippet":"Output generated from Classify Pixels Using Deep Learning","title":"tsetest_road_Extract","folderId":""}}

model = {"itemId":""}

modelArguments = {"batch_size":4}

processAllRasterItems = false

context = {"cellSize":1,"extent":{"spatialReference":{"latestWkid":3857,"wkid":102100},"xmin":-11702275.459327588,"ymin":4853462.48919104,"xmax":-11701890.288364692,"ymax":4853826.759404012},"processorType":"GPU","parallelProcessingFactor":2}

Note: The road extraction model successfully ran once with the same parameters. But after updating the server to support the TextSAM model, I still got the "Parameters are not valid" error, but the parameters were same as previous.

Please help me with the parameters how to run the models.

Screenshot (27).png

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

0 Kudos
0 Replies