01-06-2024 10:52 AM
Labels (2)
ElizmayVos
New Contributor

I have been trying to run the code on this page in a notebook;

https://developers.arcgis.com/python/guide/part2-find-routes/

it worked fine until I got to this section:

With output_name specified

I got this error using the exact code on this page.

I installed my API with ArcPro and run it from VS Code the other code before this worked just fine.

ElizmayVos_0-1704566435926.png

This GIS does not support spatial analysis.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
AttributeError Traceback (most recent call last)
<timed exec> in <module>

c:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Pro\bin\Python\envs\arcgispro-py3\lib\site-packages\arcgis\features\use_proximity.py in plan_routes(stops_layer, route_count, max_stops_per_route, route_start_time, start_layer, start_layer_route_id_field, return_to_start, end_layer, end_layer_route_id_field, travel_mode, stop_service_time, max_route_time, include_route_layers, output_name, context, gis, estimate, point_barrier_layer, line_barrier_layer, polygon_barrier_layer, future)
    1554 }
    1555 params = inspect_function_inputs(
->1556 fn=gis._tools.featureanalysis._tbx.plan_routes, **kwargs
    1557 )
    1558 params["estimate"] = estimate

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_tbx'
0 Kudos
3 Replies
DavidPike
MVP Frequent Contributor

What type of AGOL account do you have?  All the right privileges/user types and role?  credit usage, Data Editor, Creator etc.?

0 Kudos
ElizmayVos
New Contributor

ArcGIS for personal use license, Administrator, Organization on ArcGIS Online.

I use my Username and Password to connect to ArcGIS.com

0 Kudos
AbeCoughlin
Occasional Contributor III

I get the same error when trying to add an item to my Portal, as per the documentation.

gis_saml.content.add(item_properties = {"type": "Feature Collection","title" : "US Hurricane Data","tags": "Hurricanes, Natural Disasters, USA","description" : "Aggregated USA Hurricane Data for 2020","commentsEnabled" : False})

I'm working from Pro 10.9.1 (Python environment cloned and updated) to Enterprise 10.9.1.

As I'm new to the API I presumed I'm doing something wrong..., but possibly there's more to this issue?

0 Kudos