In version 4.5 of the JSAPI, a popup will not display for a FeatureLayer created with a source if FeatureLayer.opacity is anything other than 1. This works fine in version 4.4.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a FeatureLayer with source array of graphics /renderer/popup template.
- Set FeatureLayer opacity to 0.8.
- Load the FeatureLayer in a view. All the symbols show properly.
- Click on a symbol. Expected: Popup displays. Actual: Nothing happens.
- Use the same setup except load the 4.4 jsapi. Everything works as expected.
Is there a known way around this or is there plans to fix it?