JS editor - attribute; 400, geom not z aware

Jump to solution
09-02-2014 02:35 PM
Ravichandran_M_Kaushika
Occasional Contributor

dear Readers,

a web application we created is running in our VM machines - but not in the control environment browsers.

after fighting with a few browsers, I gave up on IE 11.x - both regular desktop and VM server.

Firefox (v17)  on the controlled environment did not open the attribute panel and  debug session indicated the following error:

code 400, column 402,  line 619, file name: http://js.arcgis.com/3.10/

unable to complete operation.  geometry is  not z-aware.

the same web app url fro VM machine's firefox v 31 does not report these issues.

Background info: editor tool from esri in js was used to create features and open attribute panel. using esri;'s help, we had modified the workflow to auto fill a few attributes using

MyFeatureLayer.on('before-apply-edits', function(edits){

edits.Field1 = myKnownVaule;

}

this attribute panel does not open for new features.

regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
YueWu1
by Esri Regular Contributor
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Ravi,

Essentially there might a few fields in the layers were published with nullable. Try to clean the null value, the Null values may held up the ability for JS to remember new edits being drawn.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
YueWu1
by Esri Regular Contributor
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Ravi,

Essentially there might a few fields in the layers were published with nullable. Try to clean the null value, the Null values may held up the ability for JS to remember new edits being drawn.

0 Kudos
Ravichandran_M_Kaushika
Occasional Contributor

Yue Wu,

good afternoon. thanks for your suggestions. I will get in touch with my server admin and get back to you.

regards

ravi.

0 Kudos