Generate a route for more than 150 points with Asyncronous call with Arcgis online service.

Jump to solution
09-19-2016 08:28 AM
sameerpuppal
Occasional Contributor

I am trying to generate a route for more than 150 points with service - http://logistics.arcgis.com/arcgis/rest/  with a asynchronous call. I am successful with around 1-9 points but after 9 points it starts using proxy (appends proxy link) because of which I am not able to get results. Can someone help me with this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sameerpuppal
Occasional Contributor

Hi Guys,

I got answer to my question. According to the link : Query map with geoprocessing result | ArcGIS API for JavaScript 3.17  if the link is more than 2000 characters then browser uses proxy. Thus proxy has to be properly configured using Query map with geoprocessing result | ArcGIS API for JavaScript 3.17  to process such links.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
sameerpuppal
Occasional Contributor

Hi Guys,

I got answer to my question. According to the link : Query map with geoprocessing result | ArcGIS API for JavaScript 3.17  if the link is more than 2000 characters then browser uses proxy. Thus proxy has to be properly configured using Query map with geoprocessing result | ArcGIS API for JavaScript 3.17  to process such links.

0 Kudos