Select to view content in your preferred language

Error on getting buffer results

Jump to solution
01-13-2015 03:10 PM
MayJeff
Deactivated User

I keep getting query & proxy error message when try to get parcel results based buffer ring to datagrid.

Here is my JSFiddle: Edit fiddle - JSFiddle

Not sure why.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JakeSkinner
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi May,

Make sure that you have your proxy configured on your web server correctly.  Take a look at the following link:

Using the proxy | Guide | ArcGIS API for JavaScript

Also, I went ahead and updated the JSFiddle so that the parcels intersecting the buffer are written to the data grid.  You will need to update the onRowClickHandler function to zoom to these results since these results are a feature layer selection, rather than graphics added to the map.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JakeSkinner
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi May,

Make sure that you have your proxy configured on your web server correctly.  Take a look at the following link:

Using the proxy | Guide | ArcGIS API for JavaScript

Also, I went ahead and updated the JSFiddle so that the parcels intersecting the buffer are written to the data grid.  You will need to update the onRowClickHandler function to zoom to these results since these results are a feature layer selection, rather than graphics added to the map.

0 Kudos
MayJeff
Deactivated User

Thank you very much for your help.

0 Kudos
MayJeff
Deactivated User

Just notice some issues.  When I input this Parcel ID: 1931376038, and run 100 feet buffer. It shows more parcels outside the buffer ring. If I enter this parcel ID 193137602, and add this code like params.unionResults =true in order to combine buffer ring but still shows each single buffer rings.

How do you perform these two tasks?  Thank you.

bufferRing.gifbufferRing1.gif

0 Kudos