JS API 4.16 - BuildingExplorer widget stuck in disabled state

08-04-2020 01:09 AM
SanderKiffen
New Contributor II

Hi, I'm interested in using the BuildingExplorer widget to show the BIM (.RVT based) models of my organisation to our end users. However if I try to load one of our Building Scene Layers in the widget, it shows the UI element but does not load any subelements (levels, phase, layers). If I check for the state in the Building Explorer viewmodel it keeps returning the disabled state. If someone could help me out what I'm doing wrong or if this is a (known) bug, I would like to hear from you.

All relevant information summed up:

- JS API 4.16

- I used the code from the default example I changed the itemid to our designated scene on ArcGIS Online and changed the layer.name to the corresponding name in the scene.

- Browser: Google Chrome 84.0.4147.105

- The Building Scene Layer is created by uploading a Scene Layer Package to ArcGIS Online. Created with the Create Building Scene Layer Package in ArcGIS Pro based on a .RVT file of a bridge to be constructed.

- The .RVT file does not (as far as I can see) contain any levels, but it does contain layers and at least one construction phase (not denoted as a number, by the way). I tried to turn 'off' the levels and even the phase with the visibleElements property but this had no effect.

0 Kudos
0 Replies