How to use DateTimePickerInput widget in FeatureForm

Jump to solution
05-20-2021 07:17 AM
MKY
by
New Contributor III

I created a field element for my FormTemplate to use in FeatureForm editing.

No date picker widget shows on the from. Am I missing something?

const fieldElement2 = new FieldElement({
 fieldName: "inspdate", 
 label: "Inspection date", 
 description: "Date inspection was handled",
 input: { 
    // autocastable to DateTimePickerInput
    type: "datetime-picker", 
    includeTime: false
} 
});

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JeffreyWilkerson
Occasional Contributor III

I had an issue with the datetime picker at 4.18 and created a support ticket with Esri.  That has been turned into enhancement #ENH-000138560, which is still open.  I think this is the same issue that you are having, and if the enhancement is still open (it is) that means it wasn't fixed at 4.19. 

My application has related tables that I'm using Dojo Dgrid for, which has a datetime picker, but I also utilize the ArcGIS Editor for the primary feature layer, which has the datetime picker problem. In my case, I'm moving forward with what I have with the expectation of updating it once this is fixed. I have spent a little time trying to build one on top of the Editor widget, but I never figured a way to make a custom datetime picker for it.  If you figure something out please let me know.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JeffreyWilkerson

I had an issue with the datetime picker at 4.18 and created a support ticket with Esri.  That has been turned into enhancement #ENH-000138560, which is still open.  I think this is the same issue that you are having, and if the enhancement is still open (it is) that means it wasn't fixed at 4.19. 

My application has related tables that I'm using Dojo Dgrid for, which has a datetime picker, but I also utilize the ArcGIS Editor for the primary feature layer, which has the datetime picker problem. In my case, I'm moving forward with what I have with the expectation of updating it once this is fixed. I have spent a little time trying to build one on top of the Editor widget, but I never figured a way to make a custom datetime picker for it.  If you figure something out please let me know.

MKY
by
New Contributor III

Did you hear anything about the enhancement ENH-000138560 status? 

0 Kudos
JeffreyWilkerson

Nothing yet.  It was submitted on 3/28/2021.  I can try to escalate it and see what happens.

0 Kudos