How to show data by giving date.

Jump to solution
06-26-2019 02:47 AM
irtizahussain
Occasional Contributor

How can we highlight the points features of our services by giving the specified period of time(from, to) let's say we are using  arcgis api 4.10 where we have different  map server services and init field (installed_date) is placed inside every service and we want to call/see any point feature by giving installed date, let's say we have to search for the point features(e.g clients) that are deployed on this particular date for example(from 24-06-2019 to 26-06-2019). How can i do this, any running sample/example would be more helpful.

Thanks.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

The TimeSlider dijit from 3.x hasn't been added to 4.x yet, but here is a sample showing one way to visualize data by time: Animate color visual variable | ArcGIS API for JavaScript 4.11 

View solution in original post

7 Replies
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

The TimeSlider dijit from 3.x hasn't been added to 4.x yet, but here is a sample showing one way to visualize data by time: Animate color visual variable | ArcGIS API for JavaScript 4.11 

irtizahussain
Occasional Contributor

Ken.   

In this Animate color visual variable | ArcGIS API for JavaScript 4.11 Portal id is used in it where i'am using web server service as url !!

0 Kudos
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

That sample also works using this code, using the feature service url from the web map.

var layer = new FeatureLayer({
  url: "https://services.arcgis.com/V6ZHFr6zdgNZuVG0/arcgis/rest/services/NYC_Footprints_fgdb/FeatureServer/0",
  definitionExpression: "CNSTRCT_YR > 0",
  title: "Building Footprints",
  minScale: 72223.819286
});
irtizahussain
Occasional Contributor

And how can i replace this id with basemap name ..!

var map = new Map({
basemap: {
portalItem: {
id: "4f2e99ba65e34bb8af49733d9778fb8e"
}
},
layers: [layer]
});

0 Kudos
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You can use any one of the standard basemaps available.

irtizahussain
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your guidance.

0 Kudos