ESRI Identify Dijit

02-03-2011 01:55 AM
MartynShields
New Contributor II
Hi

I am trying to incorporate the sample ESRI Identify Dijit into my mapping system using Visual Studio, i have added all the necessary folders/files, I have created the reference to my map which works fine.

I am able to click any point on the map and the Identify window is loaded, the problem I'm having is with the results that are being returned. At first the window is blank showing zero results, if I then click the header of the datagrid which sorts the results all of the results appear??

It's like the Identify window needs a mouse click to display the results, but i've used the dijit exactly as advised.

Anyone have a solution to this?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
sunilm
by
New Contributor
I am also facing the same problem. Can anyone help us out?
0 Kudos
MartynShields
New Contributor II
I think that the problem lies with that fact that i'm using version 1.6 of the API and the Identify Dijit uses version 1.4 of the API.

Still not sure how to fix this problem??
0 Kudos
MartynShields
New Contributor II
I've managed to get it working now I just needed to add a refresh method into the gridUpdated function like this;

_gridUpdated: function () {
        // [GOTCHA] For some reason, whenever the list of features is displayed,
        // dojo re-renders the Grid headers. So, here we need to set the feature
        // count again.
        this._featureGrid._refresh();
        dojo.byId(this.id + "-count").innerHTML = "(" + this._featureGrid.rowCount + ")";

},
0 Kudos