DynamicLayer + FeatureLayer + Editor Widget = Clear Selection don't working

12-19-2014 05:57 AM
Luiz_Felipede_Lima_Pinto
New Contributor

Hi, I have an issue trying to use a following layers configuration:

- 1 DynamicLayer

- 2 FeatureLayers (edit)

- 1 Editor Widget

When I make a selection in FeatureLayer with widget, the FeatureLayer shows selected feature highlighted, but clicking in Clear Selection button nothing happens.

So, removing DynamicLayer from map, Clear Selection button works, unhighlighting selected feature...

Is there any solution for this? Is this a bug? A limitation?

Thanks for all.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JakeSkinner
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Luiz,

This should work whether you have a dynamic layer added or not.  Would you be able to post your code?  Here is an example you can test working.

0 Kudos
Luiz_Felipede_Lima_Pinto
New Contributor

Hi Jake, thanks for reply.

We are developing a parametrized map, and codes are splitted in many script files. And we have a GIS Server in a private network, so REST is unavailable to test outside... But I opened your jsfiddle link and I changed services URLs to our server. With URLS from your example, works fine. But with our URLs, no selection clear... We can conclude that the problem may be the service configuration. Is there any configuration to do for reach this goal?

Note the pressed button with red circle and feature keeps selected.

print-selection-clear.png

0 Kudos
Luiz_Felipede_Lima_Pinto
New Contributor

Hi Jake, an additional information. I found out that if both Dynamic and Feature Services point to the same URL, the issue occurs. Here is a jsfiddle to show this: http://jsfiddle.net/g1pdLyg8/2/

0 Kudos