Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Viewer for Flex 2.0 now in beta

06-30-2010 10:38 AM
BjornSvensson
Esri Regular Contributor
The resource center for ArcGIS Viewer for Flex 2.0 beta is now up and running at
http://help.arcgis.com/en/webapps/flexviewer/

This is a first beta version of the viewer, take it for a spin and let us know what you think.  Being a beta, you'll notice that the documentation is a work-in-progress and we plan to update it regularly over the next few weeks.  Also, being a beta, there will be some bugs and other issues, but we wanted you to get a feel for what we are building so that you can provide us with some feedback on the Flex Viewer as soon as possible.

See also blog post at http://blogs.esri.com/Dev/blogs/arcgisserver/archive/2010/06/30/ArcGIS-Viewer-for-Flex-_2800_Beta_29...

Some links might take another 5-10 minutes before they are working, so be patient.

Have fun!
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
17 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Bjorn,

Is there plans for the Flex Viewer to have it's own forum?
0 Kudos
BjornSvensson
Esri Regular Contributor
Probably.

We are thinking to probably split it into
- Flex Viewer (people working with configuration files)
- Flex API (including people using Flash Builder to work with the source code for the viewer)

What do you (and others) think?
0 Kudos
SimonMorgan
Frequent Contributor
I get an error page when trying to download the flexviewer.
0 Kudos
BjornSvensson
Esri Regular Contributor
I get an error page when trying to download the flexviewer.

We're aware of the problem (being able to log in to the Resource Center) and are trying to fix it.
0 Kudos
SimonMorgan
Frequent Contributor
Okay, thanks for the quick update!!
0 Kudos
AlexJones
Emerging Contributor
I had the same error, but clicking on the quick link on the right to download source code seems to work fine.
0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Bjorn,

Are bugs being reported here or is there some other mechanism for reporting bugs?
0 Kudos
SimonMorgan
Frequent Contributor
Okay, thanks for the quick update!!
0 Kudos
BjornSvensson
Esri Regular Contributor
Bjorn,

Are bugs being reported here or is there some other mechanism for reporting bugs?

Barely 30 minutes, and you already want to report bugs?  🙂

Bugs can be reported to ESRI Support or on the forum.
0 Kudos