I have looked at several Arcade related postings and trying to string together some code to perform the following operation:
1) Intersect a point feature layer with related table with regional polygon feature layer (LLS Layer is where the Arcade expression is being displayed in pop-up):
This portion works ok, but I may need to know the count of 'species sampled'. f.species is within the feature layer.
2) I wish to summarise records in the point feature layer related table:
End result is pop-up will show:
- region name [from feature layer]
- f.species and count [from feature layer]
- microbe name and the count of microbe (eg. above would be 'Pasteruella aerogenes: 4 samples') [related table]
- Each test item and count (eg. 'Amikacin - Intermediate (3 samples)) [related table]
- I will also need a decision tree if I have cases where I have a number of mixed samples intermediate/sensitive/resistant) [related table]
I am thinking I will need one common expression tailored for:
- each microbe or
- each microbe and each test item or
- combinations or each
Advice greatly appreciated.