AnsweredAssumed Answered

Schedule Python script using windows task scheduler

Question asked by Matchpointwater on Sep 23, 2019
Latest reply on Sep 23, 2019 by Matchpointwater

Howdy,

I modified a script following this blog post Automatically generating assignments in Workforce. The script runs perfectly and I would like to schedule it to run at a specif time each day. To do this I have been following the blog post Scheduling a Python script or model to run at a prescribed time.  I have been attempting this on a VM I created and installed anaconda and python on following this blog Install and set up | ArcGIS for Developers. The script I am running was created on a note book. I then converted this to a .py file to run using task scheduler. The .py file calls for a password to be entered after running the file. I have tested the .py file on the vm by accessing the file through the anaconda prompt and running it from there. However I have had no success with running the script from the Task scheduler.

Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong? aaron pulver

ACTIONS

Program/Script: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\python.exe

Add Arguments: "C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\Workforce.py"-password=password

Attachments

Outcomes