Survey123 - URL Parameters/Populate Attributes from Related Table

Idea created by ehovsepian on Dec 11, 2019
    New
    Score40
    • dforbuss_RVSS
    • ehovsepian
    • mreeves.spokanecounty
    • jjung_NBS

When opening a survey by selecting a feature from a web app and populating attributes of the selected feature within the survey, I would like to populate attributes of a feature that has a relationship/related table to the feature that is selected.  In example shown below, I would like to populate attributes not only from the pole (selected feature), but from the OH switch as well, such as facility ID, phase, voltage, etc. even if feature has a 1:M relationship. I would like to do this with minimal coding involved. This will be very valuable for field crews doing inspections as there will be less room for error as well as a huge time saver while collecting info on the assets.

I had submitted this as a question previously and came to conclusion is not working due to the 1:M relationship. Maybe there is a way to make it work?  This is code i used: arcgis-survey123://?itemID=c910f2c47e8a4af1a74c85a80807bacb&field:pole_number={FACILITYID}&field:oh_switch_number={relationships/3/FACILITYID}

Thanks for consideration,

Elizabeth