We are excited to announce the release of ArcGIS AppStudio Version 4.3. This release rolls out many new features and enhancements to help you and your team create rich experiences in building and distributing cross-platform native apps. Read this blog to learn more.
Bug fixes and enhancements:
Analyze Viewshed Template throws exception in QtCreator: QML QQuickText: Detected anchors on an item that is managed by a layout. This is undefined behavior; use Layout.alignment instead."
Provide the ability to configure custom popups in the App Studio Map Viewer template.
The MapViewer template does not respect the pop-up settings from ArcGIS Online in AppStudio for ArcGIS version 4.2.
Unclear how to download AppStudio for ArcGIS cloud Make compiled application files.
The AppStudio for ArcGIS Map Viewer template fails to prompt for authentication when published to an Integrated Windows Authenticated (IWA) Portal for ArcGIS.
NmeaSource fails to receive the serial port GPS data.
Failed to copy Replicator application on App Studio version 4.2.80
Add documentation stating that to build an application using "Cloud Make", the application has to be stored in ArcGIS Online.
|When attempting to create a new app on a machine configured with an automatic configuration script, the loading icon keep spinning but the new app fails to create.|
MOR_LOC_ALL: Untranslated tabs when selecting Properties in the AppStudio for ArcGIS settings.
The AppStudio for ArcGIS settings are not translated on a German operating system (OS).
In IOS device, opening app created using Quick Report(4.2) ask for "Bluetooth access permission" though Bluetooth capabilities in app set to false.
The AppStudio for ArcGIS (Desktop Edition) installation window shows English text at some places in the German environment.
The AppStudio Player for ArcGIS installation window shows English text at some places in the German environment.
Change for terminology in Configuring Apps Using AppStudio for ArcGIS tutorials.
1. The existing Quick Report app (4.2 or earlier) or the app uses Email Composer onComposeError signal handler won’t run and displays an error message.
Starting in AppStudio 4.3, the Email Composer's error signaling has changed. The error can be resolved by opening the app in Qt Creator, searching for onComposeError, and change to onErrorChanged.
2. Secured web maps and web scenes aren't loading in my app.
This is an issue with the ArcGIS Runtime for Qt that will be fixed in a future release. As a workaround, add this property to the web map or scene to set the token expiration to 90 days:
oAuthClientInfo.refreshTokenExpirationInterval = 129600;
See a full list of known issues here.
Learn more about AppStudio:
- New to AppStudio? Check out this website to learn more about what ArcGIS AppStudio can do to you and your organization.
- Check out our recent workshop recordings to get started with creating native apps using AppStudio.
- Let us know about your creations built using AppStudio to be featured in AppStudio Showcase Gallery.
- Provide your ideas and suggestions to us on ArcGIS Ideas site.
- Follow us on Twitter @ArcGISAppStudio to keep up-to-date on the latest information.