In mid-december, just in time for the holidays, we released ArcGIS Runtime 100.2.0 across all supported platforms (which of course includes iOS). It is available for you to download here. This is an exciting release for the entire team because it brings us closer to functional parity with the 10.2.x versions of Runtime and is what we originally envisioned Runtime 100 to be.
Here are some highlights:
- Read and edit Shapefiles
- Read and edit vector data from GeoPackages
- Read rasters from GeoPackages
- Support for multi-layered symbology
- Time support
- Display and identify WMS layer
- Display and identify ENC layers
- Create and update mosaic raster datasets
- On-device GPU based analysis - viewshed and line of sight on the GPU
- Statistical queries
- Improved support for geotransformations and custom geotransformations
- Offline mapping enhancements including Preplanned workflows
- Support for transactional editing
Take a look at our main blog post for more details.
Also, at this release we no longer support Xcode 8 or iOS 9 (see the Release Notes for more details).
We're already hard at work on 100.3.0 but in the meantime keep an eye out for 100.2.1 which will add a couple of bits of functionality that we couldn't quite get done in time for 100.2.0 (like encrypted ENC layers and support for some older WMS versions).