offline map layer in Survey123 for ArcGIS does not appear

Jump to solution
07-05-2019 01:17 AM
Tatag_BagusNarendra
New Contributor II

Hello All. I use survey123 for arcgis version3.5.164. I cant get offline map/image/basemap using tpk file appear in the map types in this version when I go offline using survey123 which is possible in the previous version. Is there any limitation for the latest update?

0 Kudos
41 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Diego,

Survey123 does not currently support the .tpkx format, we only support the original .tpk format. We are working on supporting .tpkx in both the Basic and Standard map type option in the future, as it requires changes to both Connect and the field app, as well as changes to the underlying plugin that displays the maps.

Is there are reason why you needed to choose .tpkx over .tpk, can you try to save the tile package as a .tpk (not .tpkx) and then Survey123 Connect and the field app will be able to display it using the Basic and Standard map type option.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @DiegoLlamas,

Just wanted to let you know with the upcoming 3.16 October Release of Survey123 we will support .tpkx file formats for map packages. You can test out the latest 3.16 beta builds via the Early Adopter Community to get early access to these builds.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos