Issue Printing Maps like the Known Firefox issue, but for all browsers

03-31-2023 09:53 AM
SamuelGoff
New Contributor

We've been having issues with an ARCGIS program not printing properly.

This is going to sound incredibly similar to an issue that Firefox has, that is a known issue and a limitation of the Firefox browser itself. I am familiar with this issue, we are not using Firefox, and have confirmed that the issue applies to:

• specific workstations
  • all browsers on those workstation

In the picture below, my workstation can properly access the website, and when I use ctrl p to print, the map shows clearly in the window. For workstations that we are having this issue, the map area appears completely blank.

SamuelGoff_1-1680280735049.png

SamuelGoff_2-1680281327579.png

We have been unable to identify what in our environment is causing the issue. Part of the reason for this is that when testing the issue around the office, we've discovered that of 2 nearly identical machines, one works one doesn't, we had the issue on an apple laptop and windows machines. It is seemingly random what is affected and what isn't.

We'd like to learn what exactly causes it as the client that uses this software operates off of virtual machines that are populated from one global image, so if we can fix that machine, we don't have to worry about the other devices with the issue. They exist only for troubleshooting.

Thank you for your help, Please advise.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DustinPatterson
New Contributor

Did you ever find a solution to this? Similar to yours we are on a global image and I can't seem to get it working.....

0 Kudos