This is a webinar that was given by the ArcGIS for Aviation team on the new capabilities and efficiency gains in the 10.3 release. Here is a highlight of what is shown in this video.
- New chart automation framework that reduces your charting workflow to a single command
- Improved support for the Aeronautical Information Exchange (AIXM) 4.5 and 5.1
- New tools to automatically generate ICAO Obstacle-A charts and Airport Layout Plans
- Expanded data quality support for international data standards including Electronic Terrain & Obstacle
and Aerodrome Mapping Database
- Leverage the ArcGIS Platform to deliver focused aviation content and functionality across your