Select to view content in your preferred language

Pop-up Media URL

05-08-2014 12:46 PM
MichaelThompson2
Frequent Contributor
I have a folder that contains individual image files for each point on my map and the file name matches the feature name. What I would like to do is link the pop-up media image to the actual file so that it opens up in a separate default application. The attribute table contains a field titled "feature_name" so in the optional "Link" area of the "Configure Image" box I was hoping I could set a generic URL to something like

C:\images\{feature_name}.jpg

but I can't figure out how to make that work. Is this even a possibility?

Thanks everyone!!
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
MichaelThompson2
Frequent Contributor
I have a folder that contains individual image files for each point on my map and the file name matches the feature name. What I would like to do is link the pop-up media image to the actual file so that it opens up in a separate default application. The attribute table contains a field titled "feature_name" so in the optional "Link" area of the "Configure Image" box I was hoping I could set a generic URL to something like

C:\images\{feature_name}.jpg

but I can't figure out how to make that work. Is this even a possibility?

Thanks everyone!!

Seems like every time I post a question to the forum I find my own answer within 5 minutes. I figured out what I was doing wrong so if a mod wants to delete this thread, go for it!

Thanks again everyone 🙂
0 Kudos