AnsweredAssumed Answered

Issue showing data with offline TPK and offline feature layer.

Question asked by bplummer123 on May 1, 2014
Latest reply on May 6, 2014 by sgill-esristaff
Is it a requirement that offline feature layer's WKID match the base layer WKID?

I am having an issue with showing data when using both an offline TPK file and an offline feature service.  The TPK file is copied to the device manually and if it is added first it displays correctly.  It has a WKID of 102100 (WGS_1984_Web_Mercator_Auxiliary_Sphere.) The feature service is being downloaded as a geodatabase and has a WKID of 2868 (NAD_1983_HARN_StatePlane_Arizona_Central_FIPS_0202_Feet_Intl.) The geodatabase download works correctly and if the feature layers are added to the map first, they display correctly.  The problem I have ran into is that after adding the tiled layer to the map, then the feature layer, the feature layer will not display.

These same services display correctly when getting them from ArcGIS Server in online mode.

I then tried downloading a different feature service as a geodatabase for offline mode.  This service has the exact same data as the feature service above but has a WKID of 102100, matching the tiled service.  The data displayed correctly.

Outcomes