04-15-2014 06:43 AM
OliverZoller
New Contributor
Hey

i got 4 raster files:
-DEM
-SLOPE (calculated out of the DEM)
-ASPECT (calculated out of the DEM)
-NDVI (measurement for the vegetation density)

I want to find out on which height, slope and aspect the NDVI is highest. The only think i found was the tool "zonal statistics as table". But with this tool I can only compare two raster's at once and not all together.

Is there any solution for my problem?

Thank you very much
0 Kudos
3 Replies
PaulBeurskens
New Contributor III
If you have small rasters or large cell size you could convert the rasters to points and extract all values to the point layer.
This way you can analyze it more easily.

Hope this helps.
0 Kudos
OliverZoller
New Contributor
If you have small rasters or large cell size you could convert the rasters to points and extract all values to the point layer.
This way you can analyze it more easily.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for your answer, but I do not understand how this is supposed to help me. Can you be more clear?

1. Convert the 3 raster to point files (Tool: Raster to Point)
2. and then?

To clarify my question, here an example:

I want to know, how many pixel are there with a - for example - NDVI between 0.5 and 0.6 and between 100 and 150 m.a.s. and with a slope between 10 and 15 degree and a northern exposition.

thanks again!
0 Kudos
PaulBeurskens
New Contributor III
If you create one overlapping point layer you can extract te values from each raster with extract values to points (http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/main/10.1/index.html#//009z0000002t000000).

Then for each raster create a field and calculate the value in it.
This gives you a point layer with a value from each raster that can be evaluated.

Hope this helps.
0 Kudos