Create runtime content in ArcMap 10.2.1

03-23-2014 05:31 AM
teamIgal
New Contributor III
Hello,

I am trying to create a Geodatabase file in ArcMap 10.2.1.
I had no problem doing do when i had only feature layers, but once i added a tabular data (I added one table to the layers) i constantly got an error message "General Function Failure". I tryed to add an empty table, even tryed a few different tables, but i kept on getting that error message.
I am able to create MPK with the same data - it seems that the problem is only with Geodatabase.
Also - when i try to do "Analyze" before i get no errors.

Thanks,
Ilona
0 Kudos
3 Replies
MatthewBecker
New Contributor
Did this ever get resolved?  I am running into a similar issue with creating runtime content with the CampusEditing .mxd sample from ESRI.. Are there any good sample maps or tutorials to create runtime content (specifically .geodatabase files) from anywhere?
0 Kudos
RobertBurke
Esri Contributor
Hi Matt,

I recently added to another post a description of creating .geodatabase files, placing them on an Android device,  accessing feature tables, creating FeatureLayers and adding them to a MapView.  Please have a look over there and let me know if it helps you.

http://forums.arcgis.com/threads/105643-How-to-import-an-geodatabase-to-my-Android-project
0 Kudos
DarrenWiens2
MVP Honored Contributor
The "General Function Failure" error (I could create runtime content with basemaps, but not feature classes) at 10.2.1, has been solved at 10.2.2, at least for me.
0 Kudos