Unable to access layer properties for layer index

03-18-2014 09:03 AM
jamesmuir
New Contributor II
Hello,

I have MapService set up with Linear Referencing capability turned on (using Roads and Highways 10.2.1). The data connection is to an file geodatabase. I am seeing the following error when i view the error logs in the server manager. The layer at index 7 is a county boundaries layer and should not have anything to do with the LRS, yet it appears that something is causing LRS to throw an exception. Has anyone seen this before, and if so, what can I do to fix it?

-James

Unable to access layer properties for layer index 7: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040351): The table was not found. [Lrs_Metadata] at ESRI.ArcGIS.Geodatabase.IFeatureWorkspace.OpenTable(String Name) at ESRI.Solutions.AdvancedLRS.Core.DAL.LrsRepository..ctor(IFeatureWorkspace featureWorkspace, String userSchemaPrefix) at ESRI.Solutions.AdvancedLRS.Core.DAL.LrsRepository.GetMultipleAsList(IFeatureWorkspace featureWorkspace, IQueryFilter queryOrSpatialFilter) at ESRI.Solutions.LRSServer.Model.WorkspaceLrsCache.Lookup(IWorkspace workspace) in c:\Builds\30\Transportation\RHBLD10.2.1\Sources\AdvancedLrsServer\Source\LrsServerSOE\Model\MapInfo.cs:line 828 at ESRI.Solutions.LRSServer.Model.MapInfo.Build(IMapServer3 mapServer, ServerLogger logger) in c:\Builds\30\Transportation\RHBLD10.2.1\Sources\AdvancedLrsServer\Source\LrsServerSOE\Model\MapInfo.cs:line 96
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
0 Replies