Issue editing CSS for Side Accordion template header

02-12-2014 09:16 AM
JonMontgomery
New Contributor
Hi everyone,

I've been working on customizing a side accordion template story map.  I was able to edit the Core.css file no problem, and all my edits (mainly formatting) have shown up in the app fine.  I've been trying to do the same to the application header (make it match the formatting of the accordion side pane) with the header.css file.  However, any edits I make to the header.css don't seem to show up in the application.  The header is always the same gray background with white and gray text.  Any advice on how to properly edit the header formatting would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
0 Kudos
2 Replies
MatthiasRupp
New Contributor
I have the same problem but I have no experience in js. However, I renamed the Header.css and the template still works?! :confused: So what´s the function of this file??? I expected that it would not work any more.

I could configure parts of the header by the Helper.css file. Maybe you have some more information by now?

Greetings
0 Kudos
JonMontgomery
New Contributor
I have the same problem but I have no experience in js. However, I renamed the Header.css and the template still works?! :confused: So what´s the function of this file??? I expected that it would not work any more.

I could configure parts of the header by the Helper.css file. Maybe you have some more information by now?

Greetings

Hi there, I realized too that the header.css file is not referring to the Banner at the top of the application and was able to eventually custom the banner with the helper.css file as you mentioned.  Let me know if you have any other specific questions and I'll provide any insights on any successes I've had.
Best.
0 Kudos