Storytelling Playlist App - Problems with displaying different icon colors

12-11-2013 06:23 AM
MarkoEinspieler1
Esri Contributor
Dear all,

I would like to display in my webapp icons with different colors, blue and red. I used in the CSV-file the field "Color" to determine the icon color: "b" for blue icons and "r" for red icons. Now I have the problem, that all icons are furthermore displayed in red... I'm also displaying the legend, with the blue and red icons. This makes no troubles and it is displayed in the webapp.

Thanks for your help,

Marko
0 Kudos
4 Replies
BernSzukalski
Esri Frequent Contributor
Dear all,
"b" for blue icons and "r" for red icons. Now I have the problem, that all icons are furthermore displayed in red...

Just a hunch (I have not verified this yet) but try using "B" and "R" - Red is the default color, so I suspect it's not picking up the color change...
0 Kudos
MarkoEinspieler1
Esri Contributor
Hallo,

I tried both, "B" and "b", but it makes no sense. The Readme-file explains the "Color"-field like that: "Color �?? use if two icon colors are desired. Using �??b�?� will display a blue icon, otherwise red will be used. If the field is not present all icons will be red." I have really no idea...

Marko
0 Kudos
StephenSylvia
Esri Regular Contributor
Hallo,

I tried both, "B" and "b", but it makes no sense. The Readme-file explains the "Color"-field like that: "Color �?? use if two icon colors are desired. Using �??b�?� will display a blue icon, otherwise red will be used. If the field is not present all icons will be red." I have really no idea...

Marko

It looks like one of the latest releases introduced a bug that kept the app from reading the color field correctly. I've updated the app to resolve this. If you are able to download the source code again, this bug will be fixed.
0 Kudos
MarkoEinspieler1
Esri Contributor
Yeah, great! It works! 🙂

Thanks a lot,

Marko
0 Kudos