Working with intersect from buffer to class

Jump to solution
08-25-2013 09:58 AM
MarceloMore
New Contributor II
There is an Intersect from a buffer and a feature class and I need to find the percentages of the original feature class that now lies within my buffered zone. How can I do this using Python?

I need to hurry this project so if there is someone who I can hire or even I company that works with this kind of subject in Python please get in touch!
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LeandroVin
New Contributor II
Hi, there is a company called Criação that can help you. They charge very low or even make it for free if you help them in another subject. They are great on ArcGIS and have a good know-how as far as I could see. They helped me twice in my projects. Talk to them and let me know if your problem was solved.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
LeandroVin
New Contributor II
Hi, there is a company called Criação that can help you. They charge very low or even make it for free if you help them in another subject. They are great on ArcGIS and have a good know-how as far as I could see. They helped me twice in my projects. Talk to them and let me know if your problem was solved.
0 Kudos
MarceloMore
New Contributor II

Thank you so much! I talked to them and they called me and help me to solve the problem for free! I will make an exchange with them to fix another problems. You saved my day!
0 Kudos