Select to view content in your preferred language

Unable to "View Table" for layers in ArcGIS online map viewer

07-08-2013 12:04 PM
KaraKerksick
Occasional Contributor
Hi,

The "View Table" option for a layer is no longer available In the ArcGIS online viewer when you click drop down arrow next to a layer. I know that ArcGIS online has been recently updated and from looking at the current forum posts, is having a number of issues. I assume that this problem is likely due to the upgrade?

Last month we (Washington Dept. of Natural Resources) released this map to the public, and being able to open the table was a very popular and more than handy feature. I sincerely hope that this is a bug and is high on the priority list of bug fixes!

Thanks,
Kara~!
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
JonathanQuinn
Esri Notable Contributor
This isn't a bug:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25824[/ATTACH]

Can you try to clear your browser history, or try another browser?
0 Kudos
KaraKerksick
Occasional Contributor
Hi,

Before submitting this thread to the forum, I tried a number of things: I cleared my browser history, opened the map in another browser - the only other browser I have access to (Firefox 18.0.1), and asked other folks around me to try the same. No go.

Call it what you will, it is not working for us! It was working early last week.

Any other ideas?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25826[/ATTACH]
0 Kudos
JonathanQuinn
Esri Notable Contributor
Have you tried creating a new map?  If you do, is the same problem reproducible?
0 Kudos
KaraKerksick
Occasional Contributor
Hmmmm, I just tried to make a new map. I used my map services and tried a few others.

What I am finding is that map services containing grouped layers or multiple data frames, (like mine) do not have the option to view tables. Other map services that only have for example one layer in them, are working.(you are able to see the option to view the table).

Nothing has changed on our end as far as our map services go. Here is link to the map I am working with:

https://www.arcgis.com/home/webmap/viewer.html?webmap=50469fbf94f4425a81eee822b5e1b58c&extent=-127.5...

Thanks for your help with this!
0 Kudos