Some problems I found in using the version of ios SDK

05-29-2013 05:25 AM
lynnwang
New Contributor II
Hi all!
     I wrote some demos with the newest version SDK. But there are several problems I cannot resolve.

1) TextSymbol cannot display the Chinese Characters.
         In the former version ,textsymbol do not have this problem. Now I have to import the font file to the app project,and set the TextSymol font,then the Chinese Charactor can display as a text symbol.

2)AGSLocationDisplay cannot run in a AGSMapview whose spatial reference is not 4326 or 102100.
        If the spatial reference of AGSMapview is not 4326 or 102100, the app will crash when I use AGSLocationDisplay to display current device location.

3)AGSPopupsContainerViewController is not stable enough.
        when AGSPopupsContainerViewController is in a callout , I test Popup Sample, I push several AGSPopups into a controller, then swip the pages or tap the PageControl ,the application will crash. But if the AGSPopupsContainerViewController has only one AGSPopus,there is no such problems.

Are these bugs? or I do not use the SDK properly?

Thanks.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
DiveshGoyal
Esri Regular Contributor
Hi, Lynn

Thanks for reporting these issues.

I am able to repro #2 and #3. We will try and fix them in the next release.

Can you send me a test project to repro #1. We have tested the text symbol with Chinese strings and it works, so I'd be curious to know what's special about your case.
0 Kudos
lynnwang
New Contributor II
Hi ,Divesh!

This is the test project for the repro #1. You can run it in your system.

Lynn

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24796[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24797[/ATTACH]
0 Kudos
DiveshGoyal
Esri Regular Contributor
Thanks.
Can you also provide the font file you are using the value for the "font family" to get it to work?
0 Kudos
lynnwang
New Contributor II
😞
    There is something wrong with the upload the attachment. You can download the font file from here:http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=694289&uk=3489943098
0 Kudos