pac35

SQL problem in extractbyattribut

Discussion created by pac35 on May 23, 2013
Latest reply on May 24, 2013 by cdartiguenave-esristaff
Hello,
I have a problem with the fonction extractbyattribut:
I try to have just the minimale raster value as a layer.
So i tried that:

           distresult = arcpy.GetRasterProperties_management(extractbymaskflow, "MINIMUM")
         
           accumax = distresult.getOutput(0)

           valaccu=int(accumax)
           inSQLClause = "VALUE = valaccu"
           attExtract = ExtractByAttributes(extractbymaskflow, inSQLClause)
           attExtract.save("attExtract")

The problem seems to be "VALUE = valaccu"
I also tried with "VALUE=" +str(valaccu) for the same results.

I don't have error message with this method but the result is a raster with the size of the intial extractbymask with one value eqal to 0.

sorry if there is some faults but english is not my first language.

Thanks to read and answer me

Outcomes