GeoEvent Processor

05-16-2013 09:27 AM
RobertBorchert
Frequent Contributor III
We gathered around and watched the Web episode this morning.  I would recommend if you were not in attendance that you should check it out if you have any need to display live data in your GIS. It was pretty cool and appeared easy to set up.

I am wondering if ESRI is going to create a sub forum for the extension when it comes out?
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
nicogis
MVP Frequent Contributor
I think that it will be created when 10.2 is released. If you register for beta program you have available forum geovent.
0 Kudos
sirishapolsapalli
New Contributor
I am attempting to create a GeoEvent Service with an Input of type JSON on a REST endpoint (Receive Generic JSON on a REST endpoint).
Though I receive no error on the REST URL when tested with Fiddler and I am getting an 202 OK status the GeoEvent Service is not picking up the JSON as an input.
An input type of .csv works but input of type JSON is failing.
Will there be a fix for this issue in the production version.

I am using GeoEvent Processor Extension Beta 2
0 Kudos
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor
Hi Sirisha,

I am attempting to create a GeoEvent Service with an Input of type JSON on a REST endpoint (Receive Generic JSON on a REST endpoint).
Though I receive no error on the REST URL when tested with Fiddler and I am getting an 202 OK status the GeoEvent Service is not picking up the JSON as an input.
An input type of .csv works but input of type JSON is failing.
Will there be a fix for this issue in the production version.

I am using GeoEvent Processor Extension Beta 2

Please post your question (which is about beta software) in the ArcGIS GeoEvent Processor for Server beta forums, at the Esri Beta Community site.

Hope this helps,
0 Kudos