nigmacl

Saving edits to local feature layers

Discussion created by nigmacl on May 13, 2013
Latest reply on May 15, 2013 by nigmacl
I have a program which loads a tile pack for the base layer, then a bing layer and then a map pack with 3 layers which are added individualy.

<esri:ArcGISLocalTiledLayer ID="BaseMap" Path="..\\data\\maps\\localtest.tpk"/>
            <bing:TileLayer ID="BingLayerAerial" LayerStyle="AerialWithLabels" Token="token here"/>
            <esri:ArcGISLocalFeatureLayer ID="Sites" Path="..\\data\\maps\\features.mpk" LayerName="Sites" AutoSave="True" Editable="True" OutFields="Type, Name" DisableClientCaching="True"/>
            <esri:ArcGISLocalFeatureLayer ID="Routes" Path="..\\data\\maps\\features.mpk" LayerName="Routes" AutoSave="True" Editable="True" OutFields="Type, Name" DisableClientCaching="True"/>
            <esri:ArcGISLocalFeatureLayer ID="Areas" Path="..\\data\\maps\\features.mpk" LayerName="Areas" AutoSave="True" Editable="True" OutFields="Type, Name" DisableClientCaching="True"/>

I have then added an editor so changes can be made.

This all works fine, changes persist when the project is restarted. When I load the map pack onto another computer the changes haven't been saved.

Is there a command to write the changes to the local map pack or export them to a shape file for review on another computer?

Nigel

Outcomes