Logo in custom print layout template for 3.0 print task

Jump to solution
10-02-2012 02:17 PM
BrianOevermann
Occasional Contributor III
I have successfully published custom layout templates via the ExportWebMap gp tool.  They work as expected within my Flex Viewer 3.0 application.  My logo, however, fails to show on the output, regardless of the output format.

My logo (.jpg format) is in a subfolder of a folder containing my custom layout .mxds.  The layout folder is registered with Server as a data source but the folder is NOT on my Server server.  I inserted the logo into my layout via the insert--> picture menu items within ArcMap.

Must I locate the logo files in a particular location for the Print task to use?  It is certainly in a location accessible to the Server, or at least it appears to be.

My intent is to use the layouts within the Flex viewer, if that matters.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BjornSvensson
Esri Regular Contributor
Brian, see attached screenshot for how to save your image as part of the document.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BjornSvensson
Esri Regular Contributor
Brian, see attached screenshot for how to save your image as part of the document.
0 Kudos
BrianOevermann
Occasional Contributor III
Bjorn,

Perfect!  I thought it would be something simple.  This seems like it would be a good topic for the web help documents.  Maybe a short how-to for all of the common layout elements that are added to layouts?
0 Kudos