AnsweredAssumed Answered

Adding Popup Title and particular feature layer information

Question asked by jmcleod3 on Jun 27, 2012
Latest reply on Jul 2, 2012 by jmcleod3
Hello Everyone,
I'm continuing from a former post.

http://forums.arcgis.com/threads/61025-iOS-Popup-not-displaying-feature-layer-information

Now, I want to have only some of the information show up in pop up. 
Below is my code from the "didClickCalloutAccessoryButtonForGraphic" method

-(void)mapView:(AGSMapView *)mapView didClickCalloutAccessoryButtonForGraphic:(AGSGraphic *)graphic{          self.activeFeatureLayer = (AGSFeatureLayer*) graphic.layer;          AGSPopupInfo *info = [AGSPopupInfo popupInfoForGraphic:graphic];     //Show popup for the graphic because the user tapped on the callout accessory button          self.popupVC.title = @"Parcel Information";     //ADDED THIS LINE FROM THE "Related Record Editing Sample"     self.popupVC = [[[AGSPopupsContainerViewController alloc] initWithPopupInfo:info graphic:graphic usingNavigationControllerStack:NO] autorelease];          //COMMENTED MY CODE     //self.popupVC = [[[AGSPopupsContainerViewController alloc] initWithWebMap:self.webmap forFeature:graphic usingNavigationControllerStack:NO] autorelease];          self.popupVC.delegate = self;     self.popupVC.modalTransitionStyle =  UIModalTransitionStyleFlipHorizontal;               //If iPad, use a modal presentation style     if([[UIDevice currentDevice] isIPad])         self.popupVC.modalPresentationStyle = UIModalPresentationFormSheet;     [self presentModalViewController:self.popupVC animated:YES];      }

Also, I tried to set a title to the pop up and it doesn't work.

John

Outcomes