Select to view content in your preferred language

Modifying the Popup Window in ArcGIS Viewer for Flex v. 3 Pre-release

Jump to solution
05-10-2012 03:49 PM
JosephGrubbs
New Contributor III
I'm working in Flash Builder 4.6 doing basic customization from the source code of ArcGIS Viewer for Flex v. 3, pre-release.  My question: In v. 3, is it possible to modify the size of the Popup Window (increase the height) and the Popup Window's default image box (change the height and width)?

I've checked the Forum for guidance on this matter, but I'm only seeing posts for v. 2.5 and earlier.  The source code/architecture has been changed for v. 3; for example, I'm not seeing a PopUpRenderer.mxml file or a skin in which to make modifications.

Has anyone attempted this type of customization in v. 3? I have an active tech support ticket with ESRI (Incident #1036044), and any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thank you!

Joe
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Joe,

The PopUpRendererSkin.mxml most definetly does exist in the AGS Flex API 3.0 Pre Release. You might be thinking that it should existing in the Flex Viewer source and if that is the case then that is your point of confusion. The PopUpRendererSkin.mxml is in the arcgis_api_for_flex_3_0pr\ArcGIS_Flex\skins\src\com\esri\ags\skins\ folder of the API download.

Don't forget to click the Mark as answer check on this post and to click the top arrow (promote).
Follow the steps as shown in the below graphic:

View solution in original post

2 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Joe,

The PopUpRendererSkin.mxml most definetly does exist in the AGS Flex API 3.0 Pre Release. You might be thinking that it should existing in the Flex Viewer source and if that is the case then that is your point of confusion. The PopUpRendererSkin.mxml is in the arcgis_api_for_flex_3_0pr\ArcGIS_Flex\skins\src\com\esri\ags\skins\ folder of the API download.

Don't forget to click the Mark as answer check on this post and to click the top arrow (promote).
Follow the steps as shown in the below graphic:
JosephGrubbs
New Contributor III
Got it. Thank you, Robert, as always for your excellent assistance!
0 Kudos