ArcGIS Runtime and Mosaic Datasets

09-11-2011 11:49 PM
Labels (1)
MiriRevivo
Occasional Contributor
Hello,

I've created a map package from a mxd file containing a mosaic dataset, and tried to add it to a map in a Runtime application as a LocalArcGISDynamicMapServiceLayer.
I can see the footprint of the Mosaic, but cannot see the rasters it points to. The map package itself opens fine in ArcMap so this is not a missing data source problem.
Is this a bug or the cause of this is that Mosaic Datasets are not currently supported in ArcGIS Runtime?

Thanks!
Miri.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
KerrieScholefield
Occasional Contributor
Hello,

I've created a map package from a mxd file containing a mosaic dataset, and tried to add it to a map in a Runtime application as a LocalArcGISDynamicMapServiceLayer.
I can see the footprint of the Mosaic, but cannot see the rasters it points to. The map package itself opens fine in ArcMap so this is not a missing data source problem.
Is this a bug or the cause of this is that Mosaic Datasets are not currently supported in ArcGIS Runtime?

Thanks!
Miri.

Hi Miri,

Thanks for your feedback. Mosaic datasets are currently not supported in ArcGIS Runtime. We are considering supporting them.

Cheers

Kerrie
0 Kudos
MiriRevivo
Occasional Contributor
Hi Kerrie,

Thank you for the quick reply!

Regards,
Miri.
0 Kudos