ArcGIS Pro v2.6.2
Whenever I share a GP result from a custom Python script as a web tool to Portal / ArcGIS Enterprise, if the map contains a raster layer the resulting web tool has no tasks / tools (publishes successfully, no errors or warnings after Analyze)
If I take the raster layer out, run the tool again then republish, the expected task appears
The nature of my custom Python script requires the ability to interact with a variety of different layer types within a map, rasters included.
To take anything to do with my script out of the equation, I decided to do a test using a built-in GP tool:
- New project > Added a raster layer to a map
- Raster is within an enterprise geodatabase which is registered with the target portal
- Ran Raster to ASCII
- Right click result in History > Share Web Tool
- Filled in mandatory web tool details
- Analyze > No errors or warnings
- Publish > No errors or warnings
- Clicked on link to mange the web tool
- On the web tool's details page, no tools a listed under the Tools section
Based on the above it seems a bug in ArcGIS Pro?
Would appreciate any insight anyone can offer.