I want to read the name of the local gdb currently checked out from a map service. This is because I want to write some Pythoncode to access it. My problem is that the name will change and I cant know it in advance.
So, what do I do?
1. Connect to a map service and drag the service to the layer area in ArcMap.
2. Right click on the group layer (which has the same name as the service).
3. Select "Edit Features/Create Local Copy for Editing"
4. Now I got a local copy with a random name. It can be something like:
5. And now the question: How do I figure out this name and location?