AnsweredAssumed Answered

Experience Builder Action Trigger (List & Map Widget)

Question asked by ztvavra_UMN on Apr 24, 2020
Latest reply on May 6, 2020 by ztvavra_UMN

Hello,

I'm creating an app with multiple pages. Each page is referencing a separate web map. In each page I'm using the following action trigger:

Source = List Widget

Target = Map Widget

Action = Zoom to

This action trigger works successfully in two of the pages, but for some reason on one of the pages the action trigger is not zooming to the feature on the map when the respective item on the list is selected. The only thing which happens is the map pans to and highlights the feature on the map.

I believe the issue has something to do with the web map I'm referencing because the action widget works in the page I'm having an issue with when I change the data source to a different web map. I tried creating another web map using the same data but continue to have the issue (so maybe it's the data?).

The web layers I'm referencing in the app were originally created in ArcGIS Pro, shared as a web layer to ArcGIS Online, and then added to a web map. I've used the same workflow when creating each map. Any suggestions on how to further troubleshoot this issue?

Thanks!
Zach

Outcomes